Search & Compare
yourSRI.com allows clients to select the topics of their choice to make informed investment decisions.
Search for Investment Fund Ratings
- ESG Investment Rating (80% AuM of the european Mutual Fund Market covered) – free service
- Relative Carbon Footprint (80% AuM of the european Mutual Fund Market covered) – free service
Create your own Investment Report
- ESG Investment Rating Report (80% AuM of the european Mutual Fund Market covered) – paid service
- Carbon Investment Screening Report (80% AuM of the european Mutual Fund Market covered) – paid service
Get the Company Report
- MSCI ESG Company Rating Reports (over 6,000 companies; 11,000 total issuers including subsidiaries) – paid service
- MSCI Controversies Company Reports (over 8,000 companies) – paid service
Definition: ESG Investment Rating
The ESG Investment Rating measures the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) characteristics of portfolio holdings of an investment. Each investment receives an overall score. (AAA-CCC)
Definition: Relative Carbon Footprint
The relative carbon footprint expresses the greenhouse gas footprint of an investment sum. It is a normalized measure of a portfolio’s contribution to climate change that enables comparison with a benchmark, between portfolios, and between individual investments. The relative carbon footprint is measured in Total Carbon Emissions expressed as per currency invested.
Requirements for the ESG Investment Score/Rating & Relative Carbon Footprint.
- Full holdings of the investment are available
- Coverage Ratio (ESG Company Ratings or Carbon Company Data) above 65% of the weighted full holdings
yourSRI’s “Search & Compare” tools enable clients to search, find and compare funds, and access a broad range of investment funds data as well as company data. With these tools, yourSRI provides a specialized and competent navigator and therefore creates clarity and transparency.